Lizard Community

Discussions about the heroes games, off-topic, RotM and other stuff

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitabrin
Team Member
Team Member
Mitabrin

Lizard Points :
RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion Right_bar_bleue

RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion Empty
PostSubject: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:05 am

i have sent story to this closed section

i will add here only some basics information about campaign, other things(like maps) i am going to do later

introduction of whole campaign(every introducionds will be Ashlazar word, and maybe we could add voice to him):"my name is Ashlazar, i am son of Luthrien last Lord of old lizardmans kingdom, that was still alive.My father was killed by our invaders fortress.I still don't belive that he died when he tried to defend me from fortress soldiers.I discovered tha he was making a plan of starting a rebbelion.I read it and even if its in very incomplete but i am going to at least try make a rebbelion"

mission 1-"brave lord of Hill Keep"

introduction of first misson:"i have only some acoltyes and rangers, my father have told me about a brave warrior Ethav that lives in Lizardmans town "Mountain of bravery", i sure that he will join me in a rebbelion, with his abbility of teaching knights we wil have at least small chance to make a rebbelion"

in the beggining we have only one hero(Ashlazar that will be main hero, and we cannot recruit new heroes) and in Hill keep town in that wehave already built only village hall, marketplace and vault of secrets(dwelling of apperantice of the cult) and school archery(dwelling of lizardman rangers) all other buildings are banned(including tavern), our goal is to free hill keep town called "Mountain of bravery" that is known of its strong milita and knights(in whole campaign we would freed many towns with its special creatures) and s known od its brave hero Ethav.

Win when:free "mountain of bravery" town
lose when:Ashlazar or Ethav die

ok here are our heroes

Ashlazar
RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion 5239713
might
he's going to be 1st campaign main hero
he wil start with 38 apperantice of a cult and 9 lizardman rangers
he can gain max. 5th level

he's going to have a sword called "blade of lizard kings" which many years before belonged to his grandfather which was brother of lizardmans king,gives 1+ to strength and defense for hero(it will be part of Lizard's king equip set), Ashlazar must not die

his speciality will be "Popular General"
Starts with Basic Logistics and Basic Scholar. Durebac increases the growth of tier 1-3 creatures in all towns.

Tier 1 Creatures:
Level 1 Hero: +1 growth
Level 5 Hero: +2 Growth
Level 11 Hero: +3 Growth
Level 14 Hero: +4 Growth
Level 17 Hero: +5 Growth
Level 22 Hero: +6 Growth
Level 26 Hero: +7 Growth
Level 31 Hero: +8 Growth
Level 35 Hero: +9 Growth
Level 39 Hero: +10 Growth
Level 45 Hero: +11 Growth
Level 48 Hero: +12 Growth
Level 53 Hero: +13 Growth
Level 54+ Hero: +14 Growth

Tier 2 Creatures:
Level 5 Hero: +1 Growth
Level 14 Hero: +2 Growth
Level 26 Hero: +3 Growth
Level 35 Hero: +4 Growth
Level 35 Hero: +5 Growth
Level 45 Hero: +6 Growth
Level 48 Hero: +7 Growth
Level 53 Hero: +8 Growth
Level 54+ Hero: +9 Growth

Tier 3 Creatures:
Level 11 Hero: +1 Growth
Level 22 Hero: +2 Growth
Level 31 Hero: +3 Growth
Level 39 Hero: +4 Growth
Level 45 Hero: +5 Growth
Level 53 Hero: +6 Growth
Level 54+ Hero: +7 Growth

our 2nd hero in campaign
Ethav(also available in scenario)
RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion 37461477
might
he will join us when we will arive near "Mountain of bravery" town and we will as him attack the town
he's going to str with 5th level and will have 35 lizardman rangers 50 lizard milita, and 50 lizard knights
his speciality will be Lizard Militias & Lizard knights
Starts with Basic Logistics and Basic Offense. Lizard Militias and Lizard knights recieve +1 speed and +2 attack.
he cannot gain exp. in this mission

later i wil add iother stuff (i hope this wil be 1st campaign)

mission 2-"ranger of swamps"

introducion:"Ethav is very good general, every lizard obeys his word, i have sent him to recruit all lizards near "Mountain of bravery" town,but only two of us won't make a rebbelion,one of knights said that in woods lives a witch doctor that many years before invented lizardman balista, he could be very useful"

once again we starts as Ashlazar but we don't have a town, and we have only 7 days to complete this mission,because witch doctor(Wanhard) has been kindnap by head hunters from castle,Ashlazar can gain max. 8 lvl in this mission.Ashlazar must not die.map size will be very small ofcourse, and i though about adding a side quest to this mission, we will start near a "seer's hut" he will say us to give him an artifact that is hidden somewhere in swamp(it will be hard to find it because we have a time limit in this mission) item we have to find is some old helmet, when we bring helmet to seer's hut he'll give us "shield of Lizard lord" that gives +2 to hero's defense(and is 2nd part of lizard's king equip set)

Ashlazar starts with 50 apperantice 30 lizard rangers and 30 lizard knights

win when:kill two castle heroes
lose when: mission take to much time

Wanhard(also available in scenario)
RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion 72751285
magic
his speciality is Mysticism
our goal in this mission is to free him(we must kill 2 heroes fromcastle that guards him)

mission 3-"into the dungeon"

introducion:"Wanhard told me that those two head hunters was hired by fortress king,they were going to send him to greatest dungeon in fortress kingdom,i assume that there are some lizardmans inprison,probably if i'll free them they will join me..."

We starts already underground(we cannot get out of underground) and we have Ashlazar and Wanhard(he starts with 8 lvl) and both of them have 50 lizard templars,30 lizard rangers,and 10 balista slaves, we have one hill keep town in that we have Town Hall,Citadel,Marketplace,Mage Guild level 2,Chamber of Secrets(lizard templars dwelling),School of Archery(lizard rangers dwelling),Lizard Barracks(lizard milita's dwelling),Ballista Prison(balista slaves dwelling),Mystery Cottage(lizard magicans dwelling). we cannot build tavern and any other building including upgrading dwellings.Ashlazar and Wanhard must not die.every hero can gain max. 15 lvl, here will be some optional things that we can do on the map, we could unlock some places that holds inprisoned lizards(we have to find keymaster's tent), when we free all of the prisoners An Commander will join Ashlazar(i still don't have a name)

our goal is to find 3 prison building and free 3 lizardmans from them(when we freed a lizardman he join us and all of those lizardmans must survive the mission).In this mission we will fight some dungeon heroes, but there won't be any dungeon town, only 1 neutralopolis(in that we can buy only creatuers up to 3 lvl and cannot hire heroes)t
heroes that we will free

win when: free all 3 lizard heroes
lose when: lose any hero

Serphens(also available in scenario)
RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion 12406295
might
Speciality: Logistics.
Starts with Advanced Logistics. Also, his Logistics skill is improved with 10%.
Basic: 20%
Advanced: 30%
Expert: 40%
he has only 10 apperantice of cult and 9 lizardman rangers, starts with 1st level

Lothard(also available in scenario)
RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion 22652907
magic
speciality:merchant
when Lothard visits a town, all creatuers's that we can buy are 10% gold cheaper
he has only 10 apperantice of cult and 9 lizardman rangers, starts with 1st level

Lalord(also available in scenario)
RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion 16479216
might
Speciality: Brawler
Every level, his creatures gain +0,2 attack.

mission 4-"deepest floor of the dungeon"

introduction:"We have found many lizards down here in the dungeon, when we was going to leave i have found a map that shows how we can get into deeper part of dungeon, there was written that there is prison of worst bandits that have been caught by fortress,i saw that there is an isolated prison guarded by special fortress elite guards, i think that maybe it is a lord from old hill keep kingdom"

so we have to find that isolated prison but it is guarded by a fortress hero that has full upgraded army,a nd prison itself is guarded by 4 quest guards so we have to find keymaster's tents that are localised all over the map(it will be very big), there will be a dungeon town and we will have to fight many dungeon creatures, there will be also sub quest in that we could find 3rd part of lizard's king equip set. We starts as Ashlazar and Wanhard both of them in the beginning have 50 lizard templars,40 lizards snipers,30 lizard militias,10 balista slaves and 10 lizard magicans

win when: destroy isolated prison
lose when:Ashlazar or Wanhard die

(ok later i'll add more informations)

Last edited by Mitabrin on Mon May 11, 2009 4:58 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://google.com
MesioII
Team Member
Team Member
MesioII

Lizard Points :
RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:39 am

We have actually 3 versions of the same part of campaign ^ ^

Last edited by MesioII on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lizard.omgforum.net/forum.htm
Mitabrin
Team Member
Team Member
Mitabrin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:46 am

i have already though about every mission in this campaign, so please let me do the first campaign
Back to top Go down
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:09 am

where's that witch doctor who I added before into the campaign? I added him about 3-4 weeks ago, he with the medicine special

k
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lizard.omgforum.net
Mitabrin
Team Member
Team Member
Mitabrin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:13 am

i dunno, btw could you send super heroes thread here?
(i have added 3rd mission in campaign, now missions will be longer and harder)
Back to top Go down
MesioII
Team Member
Team Member
MesioII

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:59 am

Ky...

Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:01 am

Mitabrin wrote:
i dunno, btw could you send super heroes thread here?
(i have added 3rd mission in campaign, now missions will be longer and harder)

done

k
Back to top Go down
The_Assassin
The_Assassin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:01 am

That versions is the best:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:02 am

Yep, but I want my witch-doctor. That's all. geek

k
Back to top Go down
Mitabrin
Team Member
Team Member
Mitabrin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:11 pm

almost completed 3rd mission(2nd one i will complete later)
Back to top Go down
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:25 pm

Mitabrin wrote:
Lothard(also available in scenario)
RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion 22652907
magic
speciality:merchant
when Lothard visits a town, all creatuers's that we can buy are 100 gold cheaper

well that means that... Cult apperentices are for free? xD
Could you do this instead:

All creatures are 10% cheaper

or something like that

k
Back to top Go down
Mitabrin
Team Member
Team Member
Mitabrin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:45 pm

ok i'll change it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mitabrin
Team Member
Team Member
Mitabrin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:02 pm

i have found your witch doctor here he is:

Quote :
Dahryk - Witch-Doctor - Speciality: Medicineman

Dahryk starts with Basic Wisdom, Basic Mysticism and Basic Medicine. Medicine is a new ability, all creatures regenerate a small amount of health each round.
Basic Medicine: All creatures regenerates 20% HP each round
Advanced Medicine: All creatures regenerate 45% HP each round
Expert Medicine: All creatures regenerate 70% HP each round
Dahryk is the only one who could have the secondary skill Medicine.
imo he can also starts with first aid tent

btw. i already know how every mission in campaign will look like but i have sugestion that other members could say their own ideas what can i add to already existing missions especially the 2nd one(i will add new missions soon)
Back to top Go down
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:03 am

yeah
Basic First Aid
Basic Mysticism
Basic Medicine

Smile

k
Back to top Go down
Mitabrin
Team Member
Team Member
Mitabrin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:05 am

hmm will this speciality could ressurect fallen cretures too?(just like first aid tent)
Back to top Go down
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:06 am

yep

k
Back to top Go down
Mitabrin
Team Member
Team Member
Mitabrin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:09 am

i got an idead maybe we could add some cpecialities that exist in homm5? (for example Needhi's from necropolis's one)
Back to top Go down
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:22 am

ehm... Who's Needhi?

k
Back to top Go down
Mitabrin
Team Member
Team Member
Mitabrin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:52 am

RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion Necropolis_Naadir_128

sorry my mistake i played homm5 something like 5 months ago and i forgotten his name(now i know its Naadir)
Back to top Go down
Trashid
Trashid

Lizard Points :
RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion Left_bar_bleue110 / 200110 / 200RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:55 am

You should post his special too:)
But ill do it for you What a Face
After killing a group of monsters some ghosts appear near the fallen group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MesioII
Team Member
Team Member
MesioII

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:31 am

Nice

Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:32 am

nah don't copy ubi's ideas imo..

k
Back to top Go down
Trashid
Trashid

Lizard Points :
RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion Left_bar_bleue110 / 200110 / 200RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:39 pm

imo 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitabrin
Team Member
Team Member
Mitabrin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:05 am

ok i have added new mission and have added side quests for 2nd and 3rd mission(more infos are coming soon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion   RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RotM: Beginning of the Rebellion
Page 1 of 1