Lizard Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lizard Community

Discussions about the heroes games, off-topic, RotM and other stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
martin_tufi
Newcomer
Newcomer
martin_tufi

Lizard Points :
Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards Left_bar_bleue25 / 20025 / 200Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards Right_bar_bleue

Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards Empty
PostSubject: Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards   Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:38 pm

lizardman

Hello.
In the 400 years after Elizabeth. Wizards with elves succeed in a war against the dead and begin not at war with the dungeon. After being defeated a few elves and wizards and Hull escape to the swamps. Elves with their wisdom on the nature make an alliance with the creatures of the swamp. The creatures of the swamp elves tell on how long dungeon altered the ecosystem of the swamp. The magicians in turn discover the characteristics of the reservoir had a spell unbroken, becoming Lizardmen. Spells lost its former aspect, but keep revenge in his heart. It is time for revenge

1. The racial ability is Fortaleza of reptile.
basic-It(He, She) increases in 5% the initiative.
In 20% the speed.
And in 10% the defense

advanced-It(He, She) increases in 10% the initiative.
In 30% the speed.
And in 15% the defense

expert-It(He, She) increases in 20% the initiative.
In 40% the speed.
And in 25% the defense

ultimate- It(He, She) increases in 30% the initiative.
In 50 %the speed.
And in 35% the defense

My creatures are

1. axolote ( walker, minor regeneration, aquatic capacity)
attack 1
defence 1
damege range 1-1
initiative 12
speed 8
health 5
mana 0
shots 0

1.(a) axolete east meat (walker, minor regeneration, anger, aquatic capacity)
attack 2
defence 1
damege range 1-3
initiative 13
speed 8
health 6
mana 0
shots 0

1.(b) axolote defender (walker, minor regeneration, shield allies , aquatic capacity)
attack 1
defence 4
damege range 1-1
initiative 10
speed 7
health 10
mana 0
shots 0

2. lizardman archer (shooter, aquatic capacity,)
attack 2
defence 2
damage range 1-3
initiative 10
speed 5
health 7
mana 0
shots 5

2.(a) lizardman poacher (shooter, set snares, aquatic capacity)
attack 5
defence 2
damage range 2-6
initiative 10
speed 4
health 7
mana 0
shots 6

2.(b) lizardman traverses marsh (walker, agility, aquatic capacity)
attack 4
defence 4
damege range 4-4
initiative 11
speed 8
health 10
mana 0
shots 0

3. serpent fly (filer, dispels all beneficial spells on the target, aquatic capacity)
attack 7
defence 1
damage range 10-12
initative 15
speed 10
health 9
mana 0
shots 0

3.(a) dragon fly ( filer, dispels all beneficial spells on the target, Hexing Attack, aquatic capacity)

attack 11
defence 2
damega range 10-14
initiative 15
speed 10
health 9
mana 0
shots 0

3.(b) dragon parasite (filer, life drain, parasitism, aquatic capacity)
attack 8
defence 1
damage range 10-12
initiative 16
speed 10
health 9
mana 0
shots 0

4. cobra quack (caster(regeneration), Walker, semi poisonous (1 per cobras quack),aquatic capacity)

attack 6
defence 4
damage range 6-9
initiative 10
speed 7
health 18
mana 20
shots 0

4.(a) cobra escupidora shaman (caster(regeneration, cleansing), shooter, poisonous(2 per cobras shaman), to flood, aquatic capacity)

attack 8
defence 6
damage range 7-10
initiative 10
speed 6
health 20
mana 30
shots 10

4.(b) mamba black (walker, Ultra poisonous (6 per mambas) aquatic capacity)
attacke 11
defence 7
damage range 11-15
initiative 12
speed 7
health 28
mana 0
shots 0

5. eel (walker, no enemy retaliation, aquatic capacity)
attack 13
defence 10
damage range 12-12
initiative 9
speed 12
health 40
mana 0
shots 0

5.(a) electrical eel (walker, Aquatic lightning’s, storm strike, no enemy retaliation, aquatic capacity)

attack 15
defence 13
damage range 14-14
initiative 10
speed 12
health 40
mana 0
shots 0

5.(b) fire eel (walker, fire shield, mark of fire, no enemy retaliation, loss of fire)
attack 20
defence 10
damage range 15-15
initiative 10
speed 13
health 35
mana 0
shots 0

6. lizard (walker, stoned enemy, aquatic capacity)
attack 20
defence 25
damage range 17-20
initiative 12
speed 8
health 140
mana 0
shots 0

6.(a) basilisk (walker,hardened skin, stoned enemy, lizard bite, aquatic capacity)
attack 23
defence 28
damage range 24-24
initative 12
speed 8
health 160
mana 0
shots 0

6.(b) chameleon (walker, invisibility, stoned enemy, aquatic capacity)
attack 23
defence 23
damage range 22-27
initative 13
speed 10
health 150
mana 0
shots 0

7. boa constrictor (walker, scavenger, aquatic capacity )
attack 28
defence 28
damage range 40-50
inititive 13
speed 6
health 200
mana 0
shots 0

7.(a) piton constrictor (walker, scavenger, to climb wall, aquatic capacity)
attack 31
defence 30
damage range 45-50
initative 13
speed 8
health 200
mana 0
shots 0

7.(b) anaconda constrictor (walker, scavenger, to climb wall, aquatic capacity)
attack 30
defence 31
damage range 40-50
initative 13
speed 8
health 210
mana 0
shots 0

Encyclopedia of skills
Minor regeneration ( the creature restores 10 – 30 hp per turn)

Anger (The axolote gains (earns) 1 point to the hurt (damage) for every ingested corpse)

Aquatic capacity (In flooded area they have 1 point more to the initiative and 3 to the defense)

Parasitism (The dragoon parasite joins to the affected creature taking points of impact from him (her) during 3 shifts. The dragoon cannot be attacked and the points of removed (taken) impacts are equal to the assault of the dragoon. When this skill uses also resurrect dragoons parasites)

To flood ( The cobra floods 9 pigeonholes of the map of battle. In these pigeonholes any creature that is not a lizard loses 1 to the initiative and 1 to the defense)

Aquatic lightning’s (When the electrical this eel in the flooded soil gains (earns) 15 more to the hurt (damage))

Loss of fire (When the fire eel it (he, she) gets in the water it(he, she) loses his(her, your) capacities of fire)

Stone enemy (stone lasts for 3 turns, stoned enemies take 50% damage, unstoned if attacked.)

To climb wall (The constrictors can climb the walls of the enemy defenses)

The poisonous attacks (during 3 turns)

hardened skin (The creature receives only half the damage of attacks from a distance, and spells negative, destructive)

Creature history

1. Axolote:
They are very agile creatures small and peaceable, but
when it is time to defend themselves from invaders become aggressive

1.a. Axolote east meat:
Are similar to common axolotes but they are aggressive and can get crazy over any enemy. The meat they eat make them more violent and ofencivos. This anger is feared by all and especially by the dungeon creatures

1.b. Axolote defender:
Unlike other axolotes they have been trained by the elves processed (Lizardmen). Them with more organization. Although their shield are not very large, their skins were enduresido with a spell.

2. Lizardman:
These elves are processed, although its appearance is not an elf possessing characteristics similar struggles. These are especially the younger ones, they have hatred in their heart do not like talk about this, but as long as they are needed in a fight for revenge will come with great pride

2.a. Lizardman poacher:
[[url][/url]Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards Vaskesh

These elves are processed, although its appearance is not an elf possessing characteristics similar struggles. But unlike the others have adapted a more treacherous for the intruders. But if they prove to be an ally and understand his love and hatred you demonstrate Bali in the battlefield.

2.b. Lizardman traverses march:

Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards Lizardman

Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards Lizardman

Characteristics similar struggles. These have been adapted to the evils of the swamp to be fast and take revenge on their enemies. Looking for a leader who organizes the

3. Serpent fly:
Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards Basilisco_7b

They are agile creatures of the swamp, his attack is not fatal but are very resistant to shocks. His strokes are so deadly spells off beneficial to the enemy. In Naturalesa are very quiet and calm but his anger did not look as they can reach you unfortunate in a few moments. Favorites are the heroes of the offensive as they are great cities to conquer

3.a. Dragon fly:
They are agile creatures of the swamp, but its attack is not fatal but are very resistant to shocks. Their spells off attacks not only beneficial to the enemy but they were also delighted by the wizards and spells to poison you. But these are less peaceful and more deadly

3.b. Dragon parasite:
These dragons are a species of worm that has wings and flies fly very fast. His attack is very powerful and have the layers Adere an enemy with his teeth, this means that they can not be vulnerable to attacks unless the host of the parasite is attacked. This creature is really disgusting for even the demons and barbarians

4. Cobra quak:
These wizards are processed, their intelligence remains very high and have decided to be more peaceful and collaborative. Awaiting revenge ance with rage and not possessing the characteristics of a great intelligence wizard. Believe that some day the wizards and
elves notice their existence formed a natural alliance magic.

4.a. Cobra escupidora shaman:
Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards Licbtt06

These wizards are processed, their intelligence remains very high and have decided to be more peaceful and collaborative. Awaiting ance with rage and revenge not possessing the characteristics of a great intelligence wizard. Believe that some day the wizards and elves notice their existence formed a natural alliance magic. But they know that if this happens then take a long time was spent getting used to but the swamp, its magic, its nature, its beauty, and all what did not realize when they were magicians. so much so that waters of the swamp studied and brought to your liking as long as they do with everything.

4.b. Mamba black:
Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards Img2626qf1

These wizards are processed. But unlike these others could not control her revenge and becoming the most feared by all non-deadly reptile, the most poisonous snake that is never seen. This poison could be reached only losing its magic and intelligence. Do not expect the arrival of any partner because they know the reservoir is not very pleasant for other creatures. But whenever a step abroad to benefit the soil will appreciate, but if you want abroad will not harm the swamp with their lives poison

5. Eel
These creatures are the most aquatic of the marsh. They are very aggressive and always ready to counterattack the enemy. Looking for the swamp that is free from slavery and they want to be like back millions of years ago, but they do not dislike the new species of the swamp

5.a. Electrical eel:

These creatures are the most aquatic of the marsh. They are very aggressive and always ready to counterattack the enemy. Looking for the swamp that is free from slavery and they want to be like back millions of years ago, but they do not dislike the new species of the swamp. These eels have special organs to produce large electric shock. Know anyone who did not want this creature acercarsele much. Although rarely leave the area, only required if the dam

5.b. Fire eel:
These eels are very aggressive, in contrast with the other usually in the areas of the swamp. But may also be in the water, but rarely as they lose all the skills they possess firearms. But when they leave the water back. These are usually on the outskirts of the swamp checking that everything is in order and any dangerous intruder accesses the swamp

6. Lizard
Creatures that are often at the edges of water and lie in the sun a lot, very big and strong. Their scales have enduresido over the years and have a similar resistance to the dragons. Their bite is painful and lethal

6.a. Basilisk
Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards Knomodo2

Creatures that are often at the edges of water and lie in the sun a lot, very big and strong. Their scales have enduresido over the years and have a similar resistance to the dragons. Their bite is painful and lethal. Its skin is enduresida for a spell, which makes them immune to cold, heat, electricity.

6.b. Chamaleon
They are creatures that live in wooded areas of the reservoir, with high resistance. Your skin can be adapted to the swamp textuxturas and made invisible to the eyes of the whole being, her velosidad makes them fear any intruder

7. Boa constrictor

They are giant snakes that can take over an enemy and Destra with its teeth with compressing your body and breaking bones. Their victims are often swallowed whole. They can climb trees or walls. Their scales are more resistant than the lizards.

7.a. Piton consrictor:

They are giant snakes that can take over an enemy and Destra with its teeth with compressing your body and breaking bones. Their victims are often swallowed whole. They can climb trees or walls. Their scales are more resistant than the lizards.

7.b. Anaconda constrictor:

Back to top Go down
MesioII
Team Member
Team Member
MesioII

Lizard Points :
Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards   Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Nice piece of work Wink
Back to top Go down
http://lizard.omgforum.net/forum.htm
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :
Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards   Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:52 am

Yeah, nice work Smile Looks like we need to create a new forum category - the modders quarter. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://lizard.omgforum.net
The_Assassin
The_Assassin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards   Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:16 pm

but i think we have good idea and we don't need new geek
Back to top Go down
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards   Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:18 pm

The_Assassin wrote:

not in our expansion, maybe any other expansion
remember that expansion is for heroes 5
and heroes 5 modders workshop exists in hc
i thought of to create the modders workshop in this community

Got it? Wink
Back to top Go down
MesioII
Team Member
Team Member
MesioII

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards   Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down
http://lizard.omgforum.net/forum.htm
Mitabrin
Team Member
Team Member
Mitabrin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards   Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:57 pm

skeletor olo wrote:
The_Assassin wrote:

not in our expansion, maybe any other expansion
remember that expansion is for heroes 5
and heroes 5 modders workshop exists in hc
i thought of to create the modders workshop in this community

Got it? Wink

well, ok so you should create other group of topics (i don't know the exact name) called "other projects" because i was still thinking that this one is for our project geek
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards   Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Something like that, yes.
Congratulations on your 100th post by the way
Back to top Go down
Mitabrin
Team Member
Team Member
Mitabrin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards   Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:19 pm

ave me geek
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards   Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Anyways - Offtopic will be deleted if there exists any in this thread from now on
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards   Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:27 pm

skeletor olo wrote:
Anyways - Offtopic will be deleted if there exists any in this thread from now on

I AM I AM. GREETINGS, SKELETOR OLO.
I AM NOT POST OFFTOPIC I AM I AM. I AM I AM, NOT OFFTOPIC POSTER.

I AM I AM.

ANYWAYS COOL PROJECT.
Back to top Go down
martin_tufi
Newcomer
Newcomer
martin_tufi

Lizard Points :
Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards Left_bar_bleue25 / 20025 / 200Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards   Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:46 pm

hi. thanks for your attention and respond. Hope you like lies. thank all
Back to top Go down
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards   Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:19 am

No problem. Keep up with the good faction! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards   Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other: Martin_Tufi's Lizards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lizard Community :: Rebellion of the Merciless-
Jump to: