Lizard Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lizard Community

Discussions about the heroes games, off-topic, RotM and other stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HoTA Discussion thread

Go down 
+3
The_Assassin
CookieCrumble
Sheegoth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :
HoTA Discussion thread Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200HoTA Discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

HoTA Discussion thread Empty
PostSubject: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Discuss
Back to top Go down
http://lizard.omgforum.net
CookieCrumble
Hero
Hero
CookieCrumble

Lizard Points :
HoTA Discussion thread Left_bar_bleue25 / 20025 / 200HoTA Discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:26 pm

sorry i sorry i post in uther foram Bcos no topics in hota foram
were can i download hota ?
Back to top Go down
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :
HoTA Discussion thread Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200HoTA Discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:26 pm

You can't download HoTA. They're not finished yet. They'll be finished in a year or so, like our campaign on the Lizards' town Smile
Back to top Go down
The_Assassin
The_Assassin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:32 pm

Yeah we finished now only 10 percent of the Lizards' Town.

I see some news form HC and they are saying HotA will be released in that week. I think it's not april fool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:37 pm

Bah, I think they shouldn't release it now. Not even the BETA. I think they should work more ... :geek:
Back to top Go down
Mitabrin
Team Member
Team Member
Mitabrin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:44 pm

well they are still working on it, I thibnk that 1.0 version that porbably wil be released in july woul;d be great
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:03 pm

Yep Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitabrin
Team Member
Team Member
Mitabrin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:24 pm

Aleee has responsed on polish homm3 forum called "kwasowa grota" (it means acid cave) and he said that Hota hasn't been released because of some technical problems and here's what he said

Quote :
Hello. Sry I'm posting in English. I understand Polish quite well but of course I'm not able to write in it.
I'm writing there because anylyze of statistics for our sites and forums has shown that most of our visitors are from Poland. Btw 2nd place occupies Bulgaria, then USA and only then Russia (from where HotA Crew is).

According to your words have to say that I'm not a member of developing team, I'm only webmaster and hopefully producer in future. But I'm close connected with Picolan because it's important to me to know how they are getting on. There are some troubles with city screen now and my projection about this week hasn't come true. Anyway their job is almost finished. It's dangerous to say that next week is the most probable term again but I hope (and almost sure) it will be so if we don't get any other problem.

May be smb will translate it into Polish. If you have any questions you can ask memebers at our rissian forum (you can use english, may be polish - than I'll translate your post) or there and I'll answer you not as team member but as a man who just knows more Smile

Tnx for your interest.

then someone asked him about:
1) is it true that hota team have broken units limit?
2)what problems have hota team in making beta?
3)you said that addon will came up in this week, if not in this week then when?

here's his respond
Quote :
1) Yes, this limit has been overcome. But every unit need changes in the exe-files so only HotA team will be able to add new units. Btw there is also a program for this task for 3.58 but it's in russian, now it's being translated. There is topic about it at heroescomunity.
2) There are some problems with 3D DEFs on the town screen. Also they have to do installer and some other things.
3) As I said we all hope it'll appear next week. But anyway most of work has done, so term can't be long. Just wait, guys... We're waiting too Smile

And. gethota.com - isn't website, it's just a download page. Website will be open in some weeks after release of the beta and it'll include all information you need. May be there will be translations, we'll discuss it later. So just check this page everyday. And if the beta has come I'll inform you immediately.

Last edited by Mitabrin on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:26 pm

But corewog team helps us with the creature limit
Back to top Go down
Trashid
Trashid

Lizard Points :
HoTA Discussion thread Left_bar_bleue110 / 200110 / 200HoTA Discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:30 pm

I think that they know the program too
Quote :
Btw there is also a program for this task for 3.58 but it's in russian, now it's being translated. There is topic about it at heroescomunity.
Back to top Go down
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:46 pm

okay - but we alreadt knew ^^
Back to top Go down
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:04 am

Okay here we'll discuss then, Mitabrin. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mitabrin
Team Member
Team Member
Mitabrin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:43 am

I'd like to say something sceptic about this project(i don't want to say it on HC because those stupid blind "fans" will yell at me).

Ok, at first I'd like to admit that only already 3 months long, only preson that gives news on HC it Aleee(even if he knows something more, he's not HoTa team member), so almost any news that don't have new screenshots(or animations, but they showed only 3 of them) are probably fake(especially news that Aleee said it will be released this week(that was 2 months ago).And i'd like to admit that we don't have any proof that their scrrenshots aren't fake(most of porbably remember our first "screens" from RotM), other weird thing are all those screams from Hc members that says to not ask about many thing(not only release date) about HotA because it iritates team(which imho is weird because most of HotA team don't know english(because they are asking about helping with translation).
Back to top Go down
MesioII
Team Member
Team Member
MesioII

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:40 am

They just ignore public opinion
Back to top Go down
http://lizard.omgforum.net/forum.htm
Mitabrin
Team Member
Team Member
Mitabrin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:45 am

Imo, HotA will be release but, it will be abadoned on Beta version(just like quicksilver)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Veteran
Veteran
Raven

Lizard Points :
HoTA Discussion thread Left_bar_bleue85 / 20085 / 200HoTA Discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:56 am

Quicksilver was abandoned because BigJocker had no time to work on it. his job consumed his whole free time. office work does that you know...
Back to top Go down
Mitabrin
Team Member
Team Member
Mitabrin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:10 pm

I know, but i said that work on HotA is going to stop on beta version just like it was on quicksilver(but not hte same reason)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Veteran
Veteran
Raven

Lizard Points :
HoTA Discussion thread Left_bar_bleue85 / 20085 / 200HoTA Discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:33 am

who knows... who cares...
Back to top Go down
Raven
Veteran
Veteran
Raven

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:43 am

To be honest I don't give a shit about hota anymore.
"ooh, we broke the town and creature limit, we're so cool!"
Morons. If they did it why they don't share it with us? Stuck up idiots. When I was making Legacy of Kain: Bloodlust, me and my team got much help from our local game dev community. And I received a handfull of help and information when I tried to make a Far Cry mp map. The result was an aim_map style arena. The main problem with WoG modders is no cooperation and helping out. No insight help for novices, excluding creature making tutorials and ERM help at HC.
Back to top Go down
MesioII
Team Member
Team Member
MesioII

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:53 am

Hmmm... sometimes i think that they don't really know how to break this limit, but they show off with it everywhere. Noone saw them breaking this, am i right?(I dont really care about hota so much to have a look at their project)
Back to top Go down
http://lizard.omgforum.net/forum.htm
Raven
Veteran
Veteran
Raven

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:13 am

Yes. They didn't prove it. Though I think it's all in the code. A little C++ or Delphi programming would do the trick. I dunno, I need to ask my buds about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HoTA Discussion thread   HoTA Discussion thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HoTA Discussion thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lizard Community :: Heroes :: Heroes III: WoG and HoTA-
Jump to: