Lizard Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lizard Community

Discussions about the heroes games, off-topic, RotM and other stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hill keep new creatures

Go down 
+2
Sheegoth
Trashid
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sheegoth
Admin
Admin
Sheegoth

Lizard Points :
Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill keep new creatures   Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:34 pm

Hey guys I'm back. what have I missed?
Back to top Go down
http://lizard.omgforum.net
Raven
Veteran
Veteran
Raven

Lizard Points :
Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85 / 20085 / 200Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hill keep new creatures   Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:39 pm

A lot.
Back to top Go down
MesioII
Team Member
Team Member
MesioII

Lizard Points :
Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hill keep new creatures   Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:41 am

Trashid wrote:
I meant TEXTURES will be weird and not smooth. It will be fur, and beak next to it. That will look weird.

If u want it to be more professional make every single hairy yourself : P
Back to top Go down
http://lizard.omgforum.net/forum.htm
Trashid
Trashid

Lizard Points :
Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110 / 200110 / 200Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hill keep new creatures   Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:03 am

HELP NEEDED!
Ive made a texture (not good one, but when ill learn ill make better one) and the texture fully textured the torso with a fur, skin, eye, legs, and beak textures, that should texture also the beak and legs:
Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 Weirdo
On the beak and legs the texture repeats with the beak and eye.
There should be one texture for all the body parts.
The texture repeats on the parts ive took out of a border with SHIFT.
Please help.
Back to top Go down
MesioII
Team Member
Team Member
MesioII

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: Hill keep new creatures   Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 am

U sure u separated all them the parts? Didnt joint them again? And whats that brown stuff between fur and beak?
Back to top Go down
http://lizard.omgforum.net/forum.htm
Trashid
Trashid

Lizard Points :
Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110 / 200110 / 200Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hill keep new creatures   Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:01 am

No i didnt separate it. Its joined, but you can see squares on legs, and beak, but no at torso.
It happens when im taking out the border with SHIFT.
And that weirdo between is a skin like on the picture(texture isnt good cos i only tried, and wanted to make better later)
Back to top Go down
The_Assassin
The_Assassin

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: Hill keep new creatures   Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:08 am

I am back too geek What I am missed?
Back to top Go down
Trashid
Trashid

Lizard Points :

PostSubject: Re: Hill keep new creatures   Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:30 am

Raven wrote:
A lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hill keep new creatures   Hill keep new creatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hill keep new creatures
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3